Monday, March 23, 2020

How to fight with Coronavirus?






How to fight with Coronavirus?

These days most of the population is thinking out this question, How to beet coronavirus.
So the best way to fight this COVID -19 is to boost our immunity system to fight back with Coronavirus. I have explored some best way to boost my family immunity and wish to share the secret with you.

I am a great fan of Himalaya medicine as well as a complete child care range. Infect Himalaya Skincare products are also amazing. Himalaya is an Indian Ayurvedic brand since 1930. The best thing is the company is very genius in terms of the cost of the product so that the mass population can get benefitted from Himalaya product line.
So let’s focus on Immunity Booster Septilin. Septilin is very good for all age groups to boost immunity against seasonal cold, cough, fever, allergy, tonsils, Urine infection, Respiratory infection and even work at skin infection. It is a wonderful product which was advised by my elder sister a few years back, since than I have hardly seen my kids sick with common flues. I work 6 days a week, that is the reason my kids stays at day boarding. Luckily I don’t remember since past long that I have taken off from my office to treat my kid's illness as they don’t get sick. For Kids 5ML dose is commended and for adults 10ML.

Despite taking Septilin if still, you caught the infection than what should be the next immediate step along with getting your test. Himalaya Bresol which treats dry cough. Bresol is also one of the amazing medicine which not only deal with a dry cough, but also allergy and Asthma. I got to know that Corona attach can be deadly if one is Asthmatic.
For common cough, Koflet is the most recommended medicine.

Why I love Himalaya. The reason behind is its natural ingredient with no side effects till now. It works to strengthen our immune system to fight better against all future illness.

Here I conclude by giving you insight about one more medicine which improves the digestion, Live 52 is meant for improving your liver capabilities and digestions. It gives amazing relief at the time of Lever infection and improves the digestive system dramatically. Healthy liver or digestive system is directly connected with the immune system. If our body will absorb required nutrients from food then only we will get stronger to fight with diseases.


1 comment: